Berocca supports your energy so you can be at your best in whatever daily challenges you’re facing. Berocca is the most studied multivitamin in the world: backed by 7 clinical studies1-7 showing improved energy for mind and body.
Whether you have a busy day ahead or are studying for exams, Berocca is a little drop of positivity to help you feel at your best. Switch ON with Berocca!
The formula of magnesium, zinc, calcium, vitamin C and all eight B vitamins helps release energy from your food, reduces tiredness and supports physical and mental stamina*.
Features and benefits
- Energy multivitamin with B vitamins which work together to release energy from your food
- Great tasting delicious, fruity mango & orange flavour
- Helps support immune defence. Contains vitamin C and zinc to support your immune system.
- Helps improve alertness and concentration
- Helps improve physical stamina* and reduce tiredness
- Helps enhance mental performance
- Only 6 – 8 calories per serve
- Improves energy without relying on a sugar or caffeine hit
- Vegan friendly: Berocca is not manufactured with ingredients derived from animal origin
- Intended for everyday use: our clinical studies show that Berocca works best when taken daily for 28 days.
After taking Berocca Performance daily for 28 days:
- 8 in 10 would recommend it for energy
- 7 in 10 reported having more energy in the morning
- 7 in 10 reported having more energy in the afternoon
- 9 in 10 said they felt healthy
*When consumed daily for 28 days https://www.berocca.com.au/life-energy/home-tester-club-results. 1. D. O. Kennedy et al, Psychopharmacology (Berl), 211 (2010), 55-68. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 2. D. J. White et al, Nutrients, 7 (2015), 9005-17. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 3. D. O. Kennedy et al, Human Psychopharmacol Clin Exp 2011;26:338-347. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 4. A. Scholey et al, Nutrients, 5 (2013), 3589-604. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 5. D. Carroll et al, Psychopharmacology (Berl), 150 (2000), 220-5. Study funded by Roche Consumer Health, Switzerland. 6. D. J. White et al, Nutritional Neuroscience, 20 (2017), 8-22. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 7. D. J. White et al, Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 8 (2016), 288. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland.
15 Effervescent Tablets
Adults and children over 12 years, 1 tablet dissolved in a glass of water. Take daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label and follow directions for use. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
Contains Sucralose and Sulfites. Also contains tabletting aids, artificial sweeteners, colour and flavour. Each tablet contains 273 mg sodium.
Each Berocca Energy Tablet contains:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride as Thiamine) 15 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 15 mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 50 mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid as calcium pantothenate) 23 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 10 micrograms
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 500 mg
Vitamin H (Biotin) 150 micrograms
Folic acid 400 micrograms
Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate hydrate and magnesium sulfate dihydrate) 100 mg
Zinc (as zinc citrate trihydrate) 10 mg
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Adults and children over 12 years.